I AM A BLOGGING LOSER!!!
We have been having so much fun this summer, I just haven't taken the time to share it with all of you... I am sure most of my friends have given up and moved on to new a more consistent bloggers, but for those of you die hards.... I LOVE YOU for not giving up on me!!
Here are some summer pics, from our trip to Oregon to see my Dad in celebration of his SEVENTIETH BIRTHDAY!!!!! I will post some from the 4th of July as well as the other things we have been doing instead of blogging!! I will try to repent, but life is short, and playing is FUN!! Besides, we are heading to bear Lake tomorrow!!
Dancing with Grandpa!!
Here are some summer pics, from our trip to Oregon to see my Dad in celebration of his SEVENTIETH BIRTHDAY!!!!! I will post some from the 4th of July as well as the other things we have been doing instead of blogging!! I will try to repent, but life is short, and playing is FUN!! Besides, we are heading to bear Lake tomorrow!!
Dancing with Grandpa!!
Shaving cream critters (of Course!)



4 comments:
Way cool tree!! It looks like you are having fun!
Nope, I didn't give up. :) I love the tree picture. Super cool tree to do that in. I just took one like that but it didn't turn out very good. I need to find a cooler tree and get a better looking outfit. Barf. You guys look like you had a great time.
Yes I got out of any pictures in there.......woot. That's why I always take the pictures hahahahahaha.
I don't have time to blog either, but I'm procrastinating today ;)
What fun pictures, I love your family!
Post a Comment